Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Intensely Interested Samurai

The arrow bounces off of his helmet with a barely audible ping, and yet Ichiro pays it no mind. Moments later when the flash of a sword ripping through the air ends abruptly with the sound of shattering metal, Ichiro doesn't even register that his armor deflected and destroyed another Samurai's sword without taking on so much as a scratch. All he knows is that this clover, with its four luscious leaves, needs to be admired. He must stare at it, his sword and bow forgotten, or risk a fate more horrible than disgrace. He smells fresh grass and grains, the salt of the sea, and he has an almost insatiable urge to dance in place.

Good morning Random People! Today's design, Intensely Interested Samurai, comes from a phrase posted by Mike Slammer on the Facebook Page. I'm still not sure how I feel about today's design. I like the look on his face, but the arms are just so bad. I told you, I really can't draw people all that well. Armor? Forget it. Even the clover is badly done. Together, though, I think it produces something humorous. However, because I feel it was so bad, I added the paragraph above to give it a little more value. There's not much else to say, enjoy your Friday!

I didn't mean to make that rhyme.

I do it all the time.

Argh!

-Rob Signed Off

1 comment:

ShareThis