Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pickax Ethical Melon

Following the blog yet? Why!? The Facebook Page? Really?! Subscribed to the YouTube Channel? Why not do it today? Guaranteed to cost you nothing more than a few seconds of your time!
Hello Random People. Crap! I used it again. Maybe it'll stick, who knows?  I have to admit that I rearranged the words on this design a little bit. The random phrase generator came up with "Ethically Pickax Melon" and I couldn't think of a way to ethically pickax a melon. So, because I'm kind of a rebel (pffft!) I switched the words around to what you see. I was still a little stumped on how to make the melon look like it was ethical, so I searched images.google.com (keyword: ethical) and found a lot of images where a halo was used. So I thought, "Why not?" A little drawing, inking, and coloring later and you have today's design.

-Rob Signed Off


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis